Clearfield-Jefferson Drug and Alcohol Commission
Toll Free: 1-800-892-9002
Office Hours are Monday through Friday 8:30am – 4:30 pm
- If you have used opiates, benzodiazepines or alcohol in the last three (3) days, please call any of the Detox facilities listing in the Get Help Now tab.
- If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please visit your local hospital emergency room.
- If you are experiencing a mental health crisis, please call 1-800-341-5040.
- Cen-Clear Child Services, Drug and Alcohol Services (3 locations)
- 100 Industrial Park
Clearfield, PA 16830
- Clearfield-Jefferson Community Mental Health Center (2 locations)
- 100 Caldwell Drive
DuBois, PA 15801
Detox and Rehab
Clearfield and Jefferson County residents can obtain help after hours by calling any of the facilities listed below. Preferential services are provided to pregnant women.
- Cove Forge Behavioral Health, Williamsburg
- Gaudenzia, Erie
- Pyramid Health Care, Duncansville
- Turning Point, Franklin
- Twin Lakes Center, Somerset
- White Deer Run, Allenwood
- Mental Health Crisis Hotline
- Child Abuse Hotline