Case Coordination is designed for those individuals who have multiple needs in these areas: housing, childcare, education, employment, basic needs, transportation, legal, mental health, physical health, family/social, life skills, alcohol, and other drug treatment. The Case Manager can provide assistance in these areas through the following functions:
- Evaluation of strengths and needs.
- Service planning and goal setting.
- Referrals for needed support services.
- Referrals for self help groups, such as, AA, Al-anon, NA, and/or Alateen.
- Advocate for needed services.
- Link to appropriate services.
- Monitor services for effectiveness.